Security is one of the most important considerations when you’re choosing a new entrance door or window for your home. With a Safeware-specification door from Profile 22, you’re in safe hands. The safeware high security locking system has been designed specifically for our doors. It has been independently tested by the British Standards Institute and meets standards set by the Secured By Design, a Police-led security initiative.
- PVC-U door frames are reinforced with steel for strength, durability and anchorage of lock gear for enhanced security.
- Multi-point hook locking with in-built anti-theft.
- Fixing with 3 sets of hinges which anchor into integral steel reinforcement.
- Safeware locks are backed by Secured By Design
- Doors tested with Safeware recommended components successfully meet the requirements of PAS023 (General Requirements) and PAS024 (Security).
- Optional hinge bolts fitted at the top and bottom of the door, providing enhanced security at the hinge stile.
- Optional one piece keep set for enhanced security (Safeware 7 locks).
- Toughened (or laminated) safety glass meeting the requirements of BS6206:1981.
- 6-pin profile (lock) sylinders incorporating anti-drill and anti-pick pomponents.
- Wide key fob, providing easier operation.
- Anti-lock out snib facility for front entrance doors (lever/pad handles).
- Optional upper and lower shootbolt facility on French doors for main leaf (Safeware 3+ locks).
- 25mm hook throw provides enhanced security, 20mm shootbolt throw (Safeware 3+ and Safeware SL locks).
- Designed and manufactured in Britain.